gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Avro
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:15:37 GMT
Hi Ed,

I can't find the previous thread we had on this topic so I've started a new one.

I've applied the most recent patch to my Gora trunk and the only
issues I get 24 compile time issues in the gora-cassandra module which
I'm currently working on.

I'm curious as to why the compiler and compiler-cli are moved out to
their own modules. I am not criticizing it (I actually like it), I
just want to know about your motivation for doing so.

Once I get the compilation errors sorted out I'll attach the new patch
to the issue before I can begin testing properly. Sorry it has taken
me so long to get around to this. This is something which I would
really like to see in Gora soon.

Best
Lewis

--