gora-dev mailing list archives

From alx...@aim.com
Subject Re: gora-hbase query
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 01:54:30 GMT
Hi,

I am mostly interested in fetcher job. In this job I see this code

StorageUtils.initMapperJob(currentJob, fields, IntWritable.class,  FetchEntry.class, FetcherMapper.class,
FetchEntryPartitioner.class, false);

In storage utils this function has

DataStore<String, WebPage> store = createWebStore(job.getConfiguration(), String.class,
WebPage.class);
    if (store==null) throw new RuntimeException("Could not create datastore");
 Query<String, WebPage> query = store.newQuery();
 query.setFields(toStringArray(fields));
 GoraMapper.initMapperJob(job, query, store, outKeyClass, outValueClass, mapperClass, partitionerClass,
reuseObjects);

I followed all these functions but did not find actual code that sends query to hbase table.
I believe it is somewhere in gora-hbase.

Thanks.
Alex.