gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for NoSQL databases
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:29:56 GMT
Hi Apostolos,
Renato was very good on reporting during GSoC2012, his reports can be found
in our SVN instance below.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gora/committers/reporting/
The Gora Jira instance is available below, if you feel like getting to
grips with the Gora code and you find a problem then please have a look and
we can discuss to improve the Gora code further.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA

Further in to the future, if you would like to engage in a Gora GSoC
project, then we can discuss this on the mailing list and find some
motivation to participate in the effort.

--
*Lewis*