gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gora-hbase query
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 04:01:28 GMT
Hi Alex,

The Gora-HBase module is only in charge of querying and persisting
data from any where, not only Nutch. That being said, you want the
part where Nutch populates a map used in different Nutch jobs? Which
jobs are you talking about? Generator? Fetcher? You can probably get
some more lights over in NutchLand.
I am happy to go over the code with you anyways, just please be a
little bit more specific.

Renato M.

2013/2/26  <alxsss@aim.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Can someone point me the code in gora-hbase that queries hbase and populates nutch map
key values for varies nutch jobs?