gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for NoSQL databases
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:46:58 GMT
Hi Apostolis,

It is great to have more people coming into the Gora Community (:
There are plenty of things to be done, so whenever you feel
confortable to write some code, we can help you get started.
Just a quick question, what NoSQL are you planning to use Gora with? I
mean the data store you are planning to write, which one is it? This
is also because we want to have a clear development roadmap for Gora,
and to let it grow as organized and as organically as possible.
Thanks man!

Renato M.