gora-dev mailing list archives

From Alfonso Nishikawa <alfonso.nishik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document about GORA-174
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:57:00 GMT
Hi, Renato.

Thank you very much for your feedback. After your comments I think I have
to rewrite that explanation (sorry, my english always needs to be
rewritten) because that "index" belongs to Avro. Actually the value is
"\01This is the text" (\01 hexadecimal). Tomorrow I will have time to
update all the information and put all efforts on that issue (at last,
after three weeks, I finished restoring my servers :P).
I am looking forward your module! =)

Best regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa