gora-dev mailing list archives

From Alfonso Nishikawa <alfonso.nishik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] GORA-174
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 09:05:06 GMT
Hi, Lewis.

First, sorry for have not having answered sooner to you and Renato. I am
still working on my development notes that will show a quite deep analysis,
but will be helpful as information for any developer too.

I subscribe all your email. As suggestions,  I would indicate that proposal
1 is for HBase backend (to avoid possible misunderstandings) .

Thank you for all!

Best,

Alfonso Nishikawa

--
"Drinking bloody marys all night will make you feel like a corpse in the
morning."