gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoc 2013 proposal for Map Reduce support
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:16:39 GMT
Hi Udesh,

This would be great because you could help us on improving this
feature that we are really needing to upgrade.
But maybe for a GSoC project we could work on empowering Gora to use
Apache Hama to perform computation so as we now have Gora executing
MapReduce computations over HDFS, maybe we could have Hama
computations over HDFS, and of course a part of the project would be
to help us fix the MapReduce part ;)
What do you guys think?

Renato M.

[1] http://hama.apache.org/