gora-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Push RC for Gora 0.3
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 18:34:23 GMT
Hi All,
It came to me last night...
Why don't we just push Gora 0.3 RC right now?
We could wait another while until all of the issues with GORA-174 are
ironed out. This should not prevent us from releasing Gora trunk. In my
opinion Gora trunk is certainly stable enough to be released. It is also
good that we already know what is in the next development drive. Should we
need to release a point oh oh release to pick up something we missed in
0.3, then I can push this as well no bother at all.
I am easily able to do this if I get the thumbs up from a PMC perspective.
I actually think it would be something really productive and beneficial for
us.
Thanks, have a great weekend.
Lewis

-- 
*Lewis*

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message