gora-dev mailing list archives

From kiran chitturi <chitturikira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Review of New Gora Site
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 19:48:23 GMT
Hi Lewis,

The website looks great. I have noticed a few things.

i) The gora logo on the top header is not showing up

ii) The download button has a unicode character which shouldn't be there

iii) There is no section for 'news'. For example the line 'Gora graduated
from the Apache incubator in January 2012 to become a top-level Apache
project.' and versions go to the news section.

iv) The end of shortcuts list is mixed up with the text that is following
next. The text is not exactly divided. (Is this section news and overview).

v) The java doc link is dead. (
http://gora.staging.apache.org/current/api/index.html)

vi) It would be nice formatting to see the different links as a list rather
than as a line [2]. It all looks mixed up

That's it for now. Good Effort :) from Gora team

[2] http://gora.staging.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

--
Kiran Chitturi

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kiranchitturi>