gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Merge GORA_174 in to Trunk codebase
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 17:40:28 GMT
We definitely have to open new JIRA issues to address all that  has been
done for Gora-HBase for other data stores. You are too fast Alfonso ;)
I think GORA-206 solves what it is supposed to do, but for sure it does not
suffice everything that GORA-223 aims for. We should do what Henry is
suggesting, open other JIRA issues to get to solve GORA-223.
+1 for merging, and thanks Lewis for starting this.

Renato M.