gora-dev mailing list archives

From Apostolis Giannakidis <ap.giannaki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC2013] Oracle NoSQL datastore for Gora
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 16:05:35 GMT
Hello all,

I would like your opinion regarding the architecture of the system for this
project.

As far as I understand, developing the module on my laptop having
configured only 1 storage node for the Oracle NoSQL datastore would
suffice. Correct?

On the other hand, I believe that in order to do proper benchmarking of the
module, another setup is needed; one with more storage nodes, shards and
maybe a replication factor of 2 or 3. Is my understanding correct?

Regards,
Apostolis