gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Logging/NoSQL Track at ApacheCon Denver
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 19:25:09 GMT
Hi Folks,

Further to Melissa's email regarding Gora involvement at ApacheCon, there
will also be a slot [0] on building a big data search stack involving Nutch
and some of the Gora supported backends.
Further, Renato is covering his GSoC project [1] with Gora and Apache
Giraph.
Finally, there is definitely going to be a Fast Feather talk on the GORA_94
work. I'm putting together the slides right now.

If anyone is going to ApacheCon then get in touch with us. It would be
excellent to see folks who are either using/developing/working on Gora and
we can go for a _few_ pints of beer :)

Thanks
Lewis

[0] http://sched.co/1pav9xl