gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Intended Behaviour of DataStoreFactory#findProperty
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 12:45:30 GMT
Hi Folks,
Right now I am slightly puzzled by the above method but specifically the
following line

String fullKey = GORA + "." +
org.apache.gora.util.StringUtils.getClassname(clazz) + "." + baseKey;

We obtain the exact class name e.g. CassandraStore or SolrStore, etc… and
then join the constituents to build up the property. I don’t think that
this is right as this means that I have to write the following in
gora.properties

gora.SolrStore.solr.batchSize=1

N.B. SolrStore as oppose to solrstore. If I do not use the exact syntax for
SolrStore then the property cannot be found within the subsequent call to

String result = properties.getProperty(key);

Does anyone wish to change this behavior to automating the immediate
lowercasing of all datastore properties included and read from within
gora.properties?

If so I will log an issue and get the patch for this.

Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*