gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Where does Gora fit into YARN
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 03:27:43 GMT
Hi Folks,

Based on this diagram of YARN overview and where 'everything' plugs
together.

http://tm.durusau.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/YARN2.png

I have a question... where does Gora fit in here? I have arguments in my
head for many different places where Gora fits in. But the purpose of this
thread is to try and discover from you guys, where you think Gota fits in
for what you are doing (that is of course is your architecture looks
anything like the picture I've posted).

I hope that this thread can be a point of discussion as well as a potential
opportunity to define apotential roadmap for Gora post 0.5 release (which I
would like to push very soon).

Thanks
Lewis

--