gora-dev mailing list archives

From Alfonso Nishikawa <alfonso.nishik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Populating text fields within Gora data beans
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 08:47:55 GMT
Hi,

I had not tried the patch, just took my attention since I had been taking a
look at Persistent* after GORA_94.
By this time I am stick to early Gora-0.4-SNAPSHOT developing the
connectors for Pig and Cascading. The changes of GORA_94 were quite huge
(some semantics in dirty management changed) and I need something I know
much to finish the development and adapt after to Gora-0.5 :)
(And, at the same time, at my work we are with that version by now... until
I have time to upgrade HBase from 0.90.4 to 0.9+...).

About converting to string I was talking about why the patch was how it
was, but nevermind :)

I will continue writing comments on jira for further questions if needed
because we will be duplicating :)

Thanks!

Alfonso Nishikawa