gora-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISUSS/REQUEST] Obtain Cloud Resources for Apache Gora CI Test Suite
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:04:32 GMT
Hi Lewis:

We can figure out a way to make this happen. I understand Daniel has
already reached out to you and offered a few options for doing so. I
just want to follow up on list so it doesn't appear that we are
ignoring the issue. Let us know which of those options you want to
proceed with.

For transparency:

The options presented:
1. Do this in our existing RAX environment, building on the work
already done with Packer.
2. The project could ask for their own dedicated RAX environment.

Let us know how we can help you.

--David