gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Gora from other jvm languages
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 13:00:09 GMT
Hello everyone,

After talking with Lewis for a while about supporting Gora from other JVM
based languages I started playing around and got some of them working
(clojure[2] and jython[3]) but I think for any other language it would as
straightforward as it was for those ones. Right now I am just exporting all
necessary libraries into a fat jar, I will play around with the pom file to
make this better later on.
But anyways . . . release early, release often right?

Renato M.

[1] https://github.com/renato2099/PolyglotGora
[2]
https://github.com/renato2099/PolyglotGora/blob/master/src/org/apache/gora/clojure/gora_clj.clj