gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Period of Spark Backend Support for Gora (GORA-386)
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 18:59:46 GMT
Hi Furkan,

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:14 AM, <dev-digest-help@gora.apache.org> wrote:

> What do you suggest me for next steps (everybody can comment on this, not
> just my mentors)?

I think this looks great. I would say 1) Just make sure that as much as
possible gets on to the wiki, 2) keep as much of your work on Jira this way
we all know what is going on 3) make reporting on GSoC gradual that way it
is more of a blog-type reporting where incremental updates will work much
better.

> On the other hand, Lewis and Talat, when do you want me to start weekly
> reporting process?

Right now you can begin by 1) making an attempt to stabilize trunk by
addressing the bug in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-416
Then make an attempt to possibly pick up some other low hanging issues
which will not take too much investment of your time.
How does this sound?
Thanks
Lewis