gora-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Sutra <0tr...@gmail.com>
Subject Support for Infinispan
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2015 00:21:03 GMT
Hello,

I wrote an Infinispan module for Gora 0.6.1. This module is made of two
distinct code bases, namely a back-end for querying Apache Avro data
with Infinispan [1], and the Gora module itself [2]. All the 34 Gora
tests pass should pass properly. We used this module in the EU FP7 LEADS
project [3] to code a geo-distributed version of Nutch atop Infinispan;
a paper describing this system was published at  IEEE CLOUD'15, and a
draft can be found online [4]. In case this interest you, I could add
the Infinispan module to Gora, and ask the Infinispan dev. team to push
the Apache Avro support to their code base.

Best,
Pierre

[1] https://github.com/leads-project/infinispan-avro
[2] https://github.com/leads-project/gora-infinispan