gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gora Storage System for Chukwa Logs
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 05:14:37 GMT
Hi Talat,
Yes Chuwka trunk works with Hadoop 2.X.
We are about to release Chukwa 0.7.0 I believe [0].
There is a Docker container for Chukwa [1].
I also put together a script [2] which helps with rolling out Chukwa to a
cluster of machines however this would probably be better suited to a Chef
recipe or something similar.
Thanks
Lewis

[0] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40chukwa.apache.org/msg00886.html