gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for Infinispan
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2015 17:49:27 GMT
Hello Pierre,

This is great! and congrats on the paper as well!
We would be definitely interested in having a module over infinispan for
Gora, so if you could open up a JIRA issue and then submit the pull
request, we would be more than happy to help getting the code into Gora's
code base.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Renato M.