gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POSSIBLE MAJOR BUG] gora-mongodb
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:44:31 GMT
Hi Lewis,

So is the problem that updates are not being persisted correctly through
Gora?
I think there could be two places where the problem could be. Gora or
Nutch. Could you point us to a Nutch test case to try replicate from Nutch
itself? The tests we have in Gora they actually test updates and apparently
they are working.
I will try to look into the hbase update tests and see if updates actually
work or not.

Best,

Renato M.