gora-dev mailing list archives

From Cihad Guzel <cguz...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC GORA-437
Date Sun, 22 May 2016 10:43:31 GMT
Hi Gora devlist.

You know, I have partipicated in GSOC 2016 with Apache GORA. My mentor is
Lewis. We work on GORA-437 (Implement CouchDB Datastore) [1] . Today, the
last day of community bonding process.

I examined GORA issues of the project during this period. I followed mails.
I examined Apache GORA and couchdb documents. I have a pull request about
javadocs errors on Github [2] and follow to fix GORA-445 [3].

I am going to begin for work to fix GORA-437 tomorrow according to GSOC
timeline. I write weekly reports and send to Lewis. You can see the reports
and my progress on GORA wiki [4] . In the next process, I plan to be more
active on the community.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-437
[2] https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/66
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-445