gora-dev mailing list archives

From Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <madhaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gora-Mongodb auth mechanism for SCRAM-SHA-1
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2016 13:20:23 GMT
Hi Alfonso,

I have added the fix with https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/90
and also created a jira [1] for tracking as well.

I have added an additional property to specify authentication mechanism
gora.mongodb.authentication.type
and added all the supported authentication mechanisms [2] as well.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-498
[2]
http://mongodb.github.io/mongo-java-driver/3.4/driver/tutorials/authentication/

Thanks,