gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading solr version in solr module
Date Sun, 28 May 2017 10:53:40 GMT
Hi Madhawa,

I agree with you and Lewis on creating a single module with the latest
version.
Are the Solr API's incompatible across versions? Maybe we can just create a
different maven profile for having both versions, if they are the same
though, then probably is fine to let users recompile when they need a
different version.

Best,

Renato M.