gora-dev mailing list archives

From Nishadi Kirielle <ndimeshi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: [AEROSPIKE] Mapping file design and initial implementation details
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:26:34 GMT
Hi All,

My apologies about the last mail stating not to have field details in the
mapping file. As per the implementation details with regard to gora and the
basic operations, IMO it would need to keep the field mapping details in
the mapping file. So I have updated the mapping design as follows. [1]

Thank you and regards
Nishadi

[1].
https://github.com/nishadi/gora/blob/issue-502/gora-tutorial/conf/gora-aerospike-mapping.xml