gora-dev mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AEROSPIKE] Mapping file design and initial implementation details
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 01:10:00 GMT
Hi Nishadi,

Could you start a documentation which guides how to integrate Aerospike
with Gora over an example. You can check my blog about Spark and Gora
integration as a guide [1]:

This can help your documentation and help your development process.

[1] http://furkankamaci.com/spark-backend-for-apache-gora/

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Nishadi Kirielle <ndimeshi.12@cse.mrt.ac.lk