gora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GORA-497 Migrate Cassandra Thrift to CQL - Final Evaluation
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:08:08 GMT
Hi Madhawa,

I also had the privilege to joining with Lewis to mentor your Google Summer
of Code project. Lewis will also agree with me, in all occasions you were
able to perform exceedingly well, specially covering both Native/Avro
serializations for the datastore. Thanks for all the hard work within the
period, I would like see your awesome contributions in the future as well :)

Regards
Kevin