gora-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception shadowing at HBaseStore#execute() / Query#execute()
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2017 16:41:49 GMT
Hi Alfonso,
IIRC the interface change was justified such that each data store
implementation could handle the specific exception specifically. Exceptions
are logged server side but as you've pointed out this is useless for a
client.
Feel free to propose the reinstatement of previous behavhour. Making this
consistent across datastores  is ideally what we are looking to achieve so
anything that achieves that is fair game.
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector