gora-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Gora Benchmark
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:38:41 GMT
Hi Furkan,
I think it's an excellent idea. I don't have much time to do it however I
do have a comment.
One issue I see is that we should really be benchmarking recent Gora
modules. This requires quite a few updates across the board so that is
where I suggest we start.
If we can begin working our way through this, make a release of Gora, then
we can come back and seriously approach a paper for a workshop or journal.
What do you think?
lewis