gora-dev mailing list archives

From carlos muñoz <carlosr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2018] Ignite backend - Status
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:05:11 GMT
Hi all.

I am working on the changes that you guys suggested and other small
improvements. I hope I will be pushing my commits by Thursday. In the
meantime, I would like to update Gora's Wiki with details of the project
within the GSoC section [1], so I would highly appreciate you grant me
write access (my cwiki username: carlosrmng email: carlosrmng@gmail.com).

BTW, thanks so much for your feedback and support :D

Regards,

Carlos.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/Google+Summer+of+Code