gora-dev mailing list archives

From FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL <xavier.sumb...@ucuenca.edu.ec.INVALID>
Subject Re: Redis datastore
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2019 18:20:12 GMT
Hello,

My weekly report is updated on the wiki. Also, I moved all the code from master the branch
GORA-527. And did the following tasks.

Port to test containers (Docker redis)
Add connections mode configuration (cluster, replicated, …)
Implement put, exists, get, delete
Fix Alfonso comments (reading configuration file as in HBase)

Best,
Xavier.

> On Jun 10, 2019, at 22:53, FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL <xavier.sumba93@ucuenca.edu.ec>
wrote:

> Thanks Alonso for your comments.
>
> I will analyze the code from HBase. Thanks for your suggestion…
>
> Also, my code is in master, but I will move to the branch 527, it will be easier to trace
changes.

> Best,
> Xavier.
>
>> On Jun 10, 2019, at 18:20, Alfonso Nishikawa <alfonso.nishikawa@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi, Xavier.
>>
>> I don't see your branch GORA-527 told in your report.
>> What I would want to ask for is to add the same functionality to load the
>> mapping from configuration in you RedisStore [1] as in HBase's store [2].
>> This will have implications on your readMapping that in HBase was done by
>> passing an InputStream instead of a file name.
>>
>> [1] -
>> https://github.com/cuent/gora/blob/master/gora-redis/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/redis/store/RedisStore.java#L78
>> [2] -
>> https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/blob/master/gora-hbase/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/hbase/store/HBaseStore.java#L92
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Alfonso Nishikawa
>>
>> El lun., 10 jun. 2019 a las 4:16, FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL
>> (<xavier.sumba93@ucuenca.edu.ec.invalid>) escribió:
>>
>>> Thanks for your comments.
>>>
>>> I pushed my commits and updated the report.
>>>
>>> During this week I want to decide what redisson codec works best for
>>> gora’s use case and I will also solve the comments of the libraries
>>> comparison.  I will keep updating you guys during the week any blocker or
>>> new tasks that come along.
>>>

>>> Best,
>>> Xavier.

>>> read

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/17RlGIu_SaPo7O2J7k_htg1UDDO9ah41u8cCYUURC7BM/edit?usp=sharing

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/17RlGIu_SaPo7O2J7k_htg1UDDO9ah41u8cCYUURC7BM/edit?usp=drivesdk

>>> selecting
[1] ( Jedis,

>>> docker

>>> el

>>> personales, y
>>> es
>>> mensaje y
>>> integridad,
>>> posibles
>>>>>

>>> --
>>> Advertencia legal:
>>> Este mensaje y, en su caso, los archivos anexos son
>>> confidenciales, especialmente en lo que respecta a los datos personales, y
>>> se dirigen exclusivamente al destinatario referenciado. Si usted no lo es
>>> lo ha recibido por error o tiene conocimiento del mismo por cualquier
>>> motivo, le rogamos que nos lo comunique por este medio y proceda a
>>> destruirlo o borrarlo, y que en todo caso se abstenga de utilizar,
>>> reproducir, alterar, archivar o comunicar a terceros el presente mensaje y
>>> ficheros anexos, todo ello bajo pena de incurrir en responsabilidades
>>> legales. Las opiniones contenidas en este mensaje y en los archivos
>>> adjuntos, pertenecen exclusivamente a su remitente y no representan la
>>> opinión de la Universidad de Cuenca salvo que se diga expresamente y el
>>> remitente esté autorizado para ello. El emisor no garantiza la integridad,
>>> rapidez o seguridad del presente correo, ni se responsabiliza de posibles
>>> perjuicios derivados de la captura, incorporaciones de virus o
>>> cualesquiera
>>> otras manipulaciones efectuadas por terceros.

--
Advertencia legal:
Este mensaje y, en su caso, los archivos anexos son
confidenciales, especialmente en lo que respecta a los datos personales, y
se dirigen exclusivamente al destinatario referenciado. Si usted no lo es y