gora-dev mailing list archives

From John Mora <jhnmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kudu datastore reports
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2019 23:29:27 GMT
Hi all.

FYI, I updated my report of this week on the Wiki[1]. Also, I pushed my
last commits to my branch [2].

As I mentioned in the reports I would like to know how datastores deal with
flush(), should it work always manually executed?.

Finally, This week I will be implementing object
serialization/deserialization in the methods put, get, delete, exists. Do
you have any suggestions on how to proceed with this task?.

Footnote: Thanks for the feedback Carlos, I fixed the problem.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports
[2] https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/tree/GORA-485

Cheers,