gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic Benchmark Module
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2019 17:23:46 GMT
Hi Sheriffo,

Thanks for putting this together. It will definitely be of use.
Could I also ask to please share the GitHub account where the
development is happening? So we can also keep track of it.
I will go through the document now, and leave some comments. From your
email, I imagine that you have started implementing the classes that
YSCB needs Gora to implement, and have you thought about where this
module should live? I mean the YCSB-Gora integration? What are your
thoughts on this?

Best,

Renato M.