gora-dev mailing list archives

From carlos muñoz <carlosr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redis datastore
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 21:04:20 GMT
Hi Xavier.

Please note that redis-mock has some limitations.
Alternatively, If you realize that you need unsupported operations you can
use docker, give a look to the Aerospike tests [2].

my two cents,

[1] https://github.com/fppt/jedis-mock#supported-operations
[2]
https://github.com/apache/gora/blob/master/gora-aerospike/src/test/java/org/apache/gora/aerospike/GoraAerospikeTestDriver.java