gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Jayasekera <mlpjayasek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hazelcast jet engine support
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2019 12:08:24 GMT
Hi all,
I have updated my week 03 report and have asked  questions there. Please
have a look. Your feedback is much appreciated.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-546%3A+Hazelcast+Jet+execution+engine+support+for+Apache+Gora+Reports

Thanks and regards

--
Lahiru Jayasekara

President | Information Technology Society (INTECS)