gora-dev mailing list archives

From Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <madhaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redis datastore
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 09:07:39 GMT
Hi Xavier,

It's better to do an analysis of Redis clients. then based on the results,
we can choose what is the appropriate library for the implementation.
Please update this mail thread weekly about your project progress. Mainly
you can update what you have done for the week and what you are hoping to
do in the upcoming week, the problems you face., etc.

However, I checked your weekly report in the wiki, In that one also, Please
add a section for Next week plan as well. and Please replace "semana"
Spanish word with the appropriate English word.
Please try to update this email thread at least twice a week. Let us know
If you have any questions on the project.

Thanks,
Madhawa