gora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Week 8 Report
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 05:51:52 GMT
Hi Sheriffo,

Adding to what Kamaci already mentioned, Have you tried Hbase-Store with
buffered mutator engaged? [1] It allows HBase operations Eg:- puts to be
batched and asynchronous. On related note also have a look on points where
you flush() the datastore with native HBase implementation.

[1] gora.hbasestore.hbase.client.autoflush.enabled=true

Regards
Kevin