gora-dev mailing list archives

From John Mora <jhnmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kudu datastore reports
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 03:42:20 GMT
 Hi all.

As every week I updated my report in the Wiki[1]. Also, I pushed my last
commits to my branch [2]. Please give it a look if you have time.

This week, I will be continue working in the Queries implementation, please
reach me out if you have any suggestions.

Also, while reviewing the datastore interface I noticed this method
'getPartitions(Query<K, T> query)'. What is the expected behavior of this
method?, should I use the partition definition in the xml mapping file for
this?.

Cheers,
John.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports
[2] https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/tree/GORA-485

El dom., 30 jun. 2019 a las 16:56, John Mora (<jhnmora000@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi all.
>
> I received my first evaluation from the Google Summer of Code program with
> a positive result. Thanks so much for your support and confidence to the
> project and me.
>
> I updated my report of this week in the Wiki[1]. Also, I pushed my last
> commits to my branch [2].
>
> This week, I will be reviewing my the serialization/ deserialization
> process in order to identify optimizations specific for Kudu. Because I
> used a generic methods of other backends which probably could be better
> tuned for kudu. Also, I will start working on the Queries implementation.
>
> BTW, I added a question to the wiki about Date types. Please give it a
> look if you have time.
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports
> [2] https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/tree/GORA-485
>
> Cheers,
> John
>
> El jue., 27 jun. 2019 a las 21:02, John Mora (<jhnmora000@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi Carlos.
>>
>> Thanks for the reminder. I submitted the form yesterday. :D
>>
>> Best,
>> John.
>>
>> El jue., 27 jun. 2019 a las 17:34, carlos muñoz (<carlosrmng@gmail.com>)
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Hi John
>>>
>>> The first Google Summer of Code evaluation is due on June 28th. Please
>>> make sure you submit your Mentors' evaluation on time.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Carlos

This next