gora-dev mailing list archives

From John Mora <jhnmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kudu datastore reports
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:34:32 GMT
Hi Alfonso,

Yes, I was using this class javafx.util.Pair. It is not a problem I will
find an alternative, it is only an utilitary class.

Thanks,
John

El mar., 23 jul. 2019 a las 12:36, Alfonso Nishikawa (<
alfonso.nishikawa@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hi, John.
>
> I checked out your code and it looks good :)
> I found that you use javafx, but that is not present in OpenJDK and fails
> to compile, and since we don't stick to Oracle JVM I would suggest to
> change it.
>
> Good job, keep it going :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Alfonso Nishikawa
>

> El sáb., 20 jul. 2019 a las 22:25, John Mora (<jhnmora000@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I updated my report in the Wiki[1]. Also, I pushed my last commits to my
>> branch [2]. Please give it a look if you have time.
>>
>> This week, I will give a look to the map reduce tests for DataStores.
>>
>> Please let me know if you have suggestions.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports
>> [2] https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/tree/GORA-485
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John
>>
>> El sáb., 13 jul. 2019 a las 19:31, John Mora (<jhnmora000@gmail.com>)
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> I updated my report in the Wiki[1]. Also, I pushed my last commits to my
>>> branch [2]. Please give it a look if you have time.
>>>
>>> This week, I will be working in the getPartitions and deleteByQuery
>>> methods and testing the other tests in the DataStoreTestBase class.
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you have suggestions.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports
>>> [2] https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/tree/GORA-485
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> John.

So, I

of

Because I

:D

June 28th.

Also, I

(<

But, I noticed
replace [1] for [2] in order

(<

I noticed that
I think I will be working on
and check schema management

(<

working on your

Nishikawa (<

[1]:

configurations on the

isn't it? :)

Maven plugin
3.1.1+, is it a problem for Apache Gora?

Ubuntu comes with 3.6.0,
uses Maven 3 in a quite new version :)

escribió:

> [...]
[1] should go on the
root pom [2]. Same for [3] and from there,
to test, at [4] and from
for the pom [5]
at [6].
Protocol" RFC 867 and
to run it. The default port for kudu is 7051,
same functionality to load the
in HBase's store [7] in you KuduStore [8].
your readMapping at [9], so take a look at
but avoid
Java since we have the checked ones) like in
An example is [12]

John Mora (<

reports on Cwiki [1]. This
be focusing on the create schema operation and
partitioning configurations in the mapping file.

have suggestions, my last commits