gora-dev mailing list archives

From Sheriffo Ceesay <sneceesa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Week 8 Report
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:44:20 GMT
**Sheriffo Ceesay**

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 6:52 AM Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1989@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sheriffo,
>
> Adding to what Kamaci already mentioned, Have you tried Hbase-Store with
> buffered mutator engaged? [1] It allows HBase operations Eg:- puts to be
> batched and asynchronous.

Hi Kevin,
Yes I am using *gora.hbasestore.hbase.client.autoflush.enabled=true *in the
gora.properties file.

> On related note also have a look on points where
> you flush() the datastore with native HBase implementation.

The native implementation is through Yahoo! Cloud Service Benchmark. I
haven't gone through their implementation. I think it may be due to the
default configuration that I am using. I will try to dig further to see if
I can strike some improvement.