gora-dev mailing list archives

From Sheriffo Ceesay <sneceesa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Week 8 Report
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:40:22 GMT
**Sheriffo Ceesay**
Hi Furkan,

Thanks for the reply. I have replied to your comment inline.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 1:10 AM Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sheriffo,
>
> I've checked all the GSoC reports including your's. Thanks for filling your
> reports with time slot information about tasks.
>
> You have 3 benchmark result charts at your Week 8 Report. Hbase-native is
> dramatically slow compared to the others at 2 out of 3. Do you have any
> comment about it?

Thanks for the feedback. Right now I don't have a concrete explanation but
I suspect HBase setup. I am using the default setup for all datastores
without setting any optimization settings in the configuration files. I
will have a look at this week. My only concern is I don't want to over
optimise the configuration of a particular datastore thereby giving an
unfair advantage over the others.

Thank you.