gora-dev mailing list archives

From carlos muñoz <carlosr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kudu datastore reports
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2019 16:16:49 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for the update. I reviewed your code a little bit, it is looking
good. I think tha you should send a PR in order to receive feedback from
other community members.

Best,
Carlos

El dom., 28 jul. 2019 a las 23:20, John Mora (<jhnmora000@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi all.
>
> I updated my report in the Wiki[1]. Also, I pushed my last commits to my
> branch [2]. Please give it a look if you have time.
>
> This week, I will give a look to the documentation of datastores.
>
> Please let me know if you have suggestions.
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports
> [2] https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/tree/GORA-485
>
> Cheers,
> John
>
> El mié., 24 jul. 2019 a las 11:34, John Mora (<jhnmora000@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi Alfonso,
>>
>> Yes, I was using this class javafx.util.Pair. It is not a problem I will
>> find an alternative, it is only an utilitary class.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John
>>
>> El mar., 23 jul. 2019 a las 12:36, Alfonso Nishikawa (<
>> alfonso.nishikawa@gmail.com>) escribió:
>>
>>> Hi, John.
>>>
>>> I checked out your code and it looks good :)
>>> I found that you use javafx, but that is not present in OpenJDK and
>>> fails to compile, and since we don't stick to Oracle JVM I would suggest to
>>> change it.
>>>
>>> Good job, keep it going :)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Alfonso Nishikawa

Kudu (I
So, I

I would

Gora
o.a.h.hbase.mapreduce.TableInputFormatBase

I get it
I am

I pushed my

Please give

:D

(<

due on June 28th.

(<

the Wiki[1]. Also, I

to know how
always manually executed?.

object
put, get, delete, exists. Do
with this task?.

I fixed the problem.

muñoz (<

it up. But, I noticed
for datatypes, which is very similar
should replace [1] for [2] in order

Mora (<

on the Wiki[1]. I noticed
documentation I think I will be
would like to enable and check schema

John Mora (<

I am working on your

escribió:

> [...]
at the report [1]:

configurations on the

emails, isn't it? :)

the Maven plugin
needs Maven 3.1.1+, is it a problem for Apache Gora?

My Ubuntu comes with 3.6.0,
everyone uses Maven 3 in a quite new version :)

21:07, Alfonso Nishikawa (<
escribió:

> [...]
dependency [1] should go on the
of the root pom [2]. Same for [3] and from there,
there.
scope to test, at [4] and from
to 2 spaces for the pom [5]
at [6].
is "Daytime Protocol" RFC 867 and
to run it. The default port for kudu is 7051,
add the same functionality to load
as in HBase's store [7] in you KuduStore
on your readMapping at [9], so take a look
at [10]
backends, but avoid
least in Java since we have the checked ones) like in
in GoraException. An example is [12]

a las 20:26, John Mora (<
escribió:

> [...]
my weekly reports on Cwiki [1]. This
I should be focusing on the create schema operation and
of the partitioning configurations in the mapping file.

if you have suggestions, my last
here [2]