gora-dev mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Benchmark Module Results
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2020 20:13:23 GMT
Hi,

First of all, thanks to Sheriffo Ceesay who has implemented my Apache Gora
Benchmark suggestion during his GSoC 2019 period.

I would like to know that does Sheriffo or any other fellows had a
chance to run a comprehensive benchmark or already published results
anywhere? We can publish the results on our webpage (I cannot see related
info here: https://gora.apache.org/current/index.html#gora-modules)?

There are new data store proposals for GSoC 2020 and I would want from the
students to contribute benchmark results if they are accepted.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI