gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nagging
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 10:07:48 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
>> I think we'd all be *very* happy when nagging (and publishing of build
>> artifacts) will become available again.

+1

> Then why not install Gumpy on Apache hardware (moof?) and start making
> it the "official" Gump run?

Sam started on that once. There are some prereqs (python stuff IIRC)
missing on the box, and the sysadmins weren't that responsive; no-one
felt like making a lot of work out it, I guess.

 From what I hear now, moof is gonna be reinstalled soon so we'll
probably have to wait for that.

Note that the "official" run was published from Sam's machine. Problem
we have with the ASF machine that runs gump atm (nagoya) is that, IIRC,
its a sun box and stuff will fail because of that.

- LSD