gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump and SVN: Any takers for candidate project?
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:03:07 GMT
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:

> Anybody able to pick a project, and point me to the SVN URL?

None I was aware of.

If you don't find any takers, you can simply set up a mini project of
your own in minotaur's subversion sandbox[1].

I haven't tried it myself yet, so I can't exactly tell you how it is
going to work.  Starting such a mini project just for Gump (and to
show to the other Ant people in order to persuade them to start an
antlibs subproject inside the svn repo) has been on my TODO list for a
long time, I just never seem to get there.

You'd start by adding yourself as a committer, details as far as I
know them via private mail.

Stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://cvs.apache.org/repos/test/