gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: avalon/avalon failed
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:30:16 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>Could you enter this as an enhancement request into JIRA? I (about a month
>ago) tried having this information listed in xref, and also on each
>project/module, but even though it is in there (see the href attribute)
>
>    http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/avalon/index_details.html#Definition
>
>I somehow failed:
>
>http://build.try.sybase.com/eclipse-gump/gump_xref/descriptor_project.html

Adam,

is this build.try.sybase.com URL supposed to be public ? I cannot open
it in my Web browser.

Yes, I did not see this module definition link on lsd. There are lots of
useful links in the forrest output present
on LSD, you have done a great job.

Rather than writing a JIRA, I will have a look at the existing docu, and
add whatever I feel is missing and I understand.
Adding to the documentation is a good way of getting a number of points
clarified, sometimes discussed..
And then it can help other gump users..

Cheers,

Antoine.