gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump TLP Site
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:49:27 GMT
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:
>> What changes in other sites would we need?
>
> I was thinking the left side of here, but this has been done, it
> seems -- although the URL needs to be updated sometime.

Will do, once we feel the gump.apache.org is ready for prime time.
I'd also insert a little redirect to make jakarta.apache.org/gump/ go
to the TLP site.

>     http://www.apache.org
>
> Hmm, ought we be added to 'latest news'?

Not sure who decides which projects are the "featured" project.  It is
supposed to rotate on a regular schedule, but the details have escaped
me.

> I guess similar stuff needs to be done http://jakarta.apache.org
> [left bar, perhaps move us to 'related'], with (to a quick view)
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html,
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html,

Yes, sure.  All when we are ready.  Are we?

Take a look at <http://ant.apache.org/mail.html> and
<http://ant.apache.org/cvs.html> for very simple pages that we can
use.  Do we want something more fancy?

Stefan