gump-general mailing list archives

From "Clayton Harbour" <claytonharb...@sporadicism.com>
Subject RE: [nant-dev] NAnt and Gump -- getting closer...
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 06:56:02 GMT
> > Clayton was wondering if we could use <References inside NAnt, and
> > Gump write a pre-defined include file [it does something
> similar when
> > it run Maven]. Does this idea have legs? Will it work for
> compiles and
> > tests?
>
> I don't think it would work for tests.  Can you specify the
> path to nunit.core.dll at runtime for NAnt's <nunit> task -
> or maybe before runtime, but to a value that may be different
> every day?

Hi, sorry I am ringing in so late it has been a long day.  Adam I think
we were talking more or less about the include file that could be used
to override a path in a build file (i.e. a lib directory).  So the
referencing file/ build master file would look something like this:
	    <include buildfile="my.local.xml" failonerror="false"/>

		<csc target="exe" output="HelloWorld.exe" debug="true">
		    <nowarn>
		        <!-- do not report warnings for missing XML
comments -->
		        <warning number="0519" />
		    </nowarn>
		    <sources>
		        <include name="**/*.cs" />
		    </sources>
		    <resources dynamicprefix="true" prefix="HelloWorld">
		        <include name="**/*.resx" />
		    </resources>